Black & White
- In stock, ready to ship
For those who like a classic and elegant sneaker model, there is the beautiful UX-68 sneaker from the sustainable shoe label BeFlamboyant from Spain. The sneakers of this young and stylish brand are committed to the environment, animals and people and are 100% vegan. The high-quality materials used are made to last and provide years of enjoyment, in the spirit of slow fashion! The sustainable and vegan sneakers sneakers from BeFlamboyant are stylish, elegant as well as breathable, odorless, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and thermoregulating.
- Microfiber upper and lining (OEKO-Tex certified) produced without CO2 emissions
- Recycled sole
- Inner sole made of recycled plastic
- Shoelaces made of cotton
- Fairly made in Portugal (handmade)
- PETA-approved vegan
- Recyclable according to Global Recycling Standard
- One tree is planted for every sneaker sold
- Sizes are slightly smaller (about a 1/2-1 size)
- The sneakers are slim fit
- Brand measurements (cm): 36=23.52, 37=23.82, 38=24.57, 39=25.42, 40=25.72, 41=27, 42=27.3, 43=28.25, 44=28.55, 45=29.5, 46=29.8cm
- The care is very simple: wipe off dirt with a damp cloth, if necessary with a little soap.
- Please do not wash in the washing machine
- Impregnation or other means are not mandatory
- The use of a shoe tree keeps the sneaker longer in a nice shape and prevents or reduces wrinkles and rolling edges
Online trade is booming, but the amount of returns is ecological madness (300 million packages per year in Germany). Please help us to avoid unnecessary returns:
1) Pay attention to the size information on the product pages (e.g. runs larger/smaller).
2) Either measure your feet directly (put them on a piece of paper and mark them out all around, then measure) or take the insole of a sneaker that fits you well and measure the total foot length in cm at the longest point in the front. You can then compare this with the measurement units above.
3) Please note that ideally you should have a finger or thumb width distance to the front (min. 0,5-1cm). This is very important for the wearing comfort, but also for the ankles and their health. You should not bump the front, even if you may have always done so. Also, the sides should not stretch excessively, but still have some play.
A young Spanish couple from Galicia jumped into the deep end and founded their own sustainable and vegan sneaker label - The result is something to be proud of! BeFlamboyant is stylish, unisex, PETA approved vegan with fresh design and beautiful color accents. Important to them is animal welfare, the environment as well as equality. Materials used include breathable microfiber, organic cotton, corn waste and bamboo. The beautiful sneakers are handmade under fair conditions in 'Portugal.
- Günstiger Versand & Kostenlose Retoure in DE (gilt nicht für reduzierte Ware!)
- Schnelle Lieferung; Nachhaltige Versandmaterialien 6 GoGreen
- Beratung, Top Service & Große Auswahl
- WICHTIG: Größenhinweise beachtet?
The delivery and return of a sneaker from €60 order value within Germany is free of charge. For ecological reasons, a maximum of 4 sneakers (2 packages) are sent per customer and order. Beyond that only the return costs of 1 package (content: 2 sneakers) are taken over by us. The standard delivery time is between 1-2 business days. For returns please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number (to be found on the delivery note). Delivery to Austria is free of charge, the return has to be paid by the sender.
For returns of any kind, the legal right of exchange of 14 days from receipt of the goods applies. Excluded from the exchange are worn goods and goods with traces of use.
Delivery in Düsseldorf, Cologne and the surrounding area is free of charge within 24 hours.
In all other EU countries except Austria and Switzerland the delivery costs are €9,90 from €0 order value. The delivery time is 3-5 working days within the EU and 4-7 working days to Switzerland.
Worldwide delivery to all other countries from €0 order value is €19,90, subject to change depending on delivery location. Worldwide deliveries to other countries depend on the shipping service provider and the delivery location.
For all orders outside Germany, the customer bears the direct costs of return.
Due to the Corona crisis, there may be bottlenecks with the logistics companies for each delivery.
- Of course, we only use natural and recyclable materials for shipping and ship plastic-free.
- The cardboard box (large) is made from a combination of grass paper (35%) and recycled paper (65%), which makes it more environmentally friendly than regular boxes made from recycled paper. The material for the grass paper boxes is locally sourced and processed. Best of all, not a single tree was cut down to make it!
- We use silicone-free and environmentally friendly paper tape, which together with the entire packaging and cardboard can be easily and "sorted" disposed of via the waste paper cycle (better to recycle).
- The delivery labels are made of the natural product grass paper, the glue does not contain casein.
- Shipping is done via DHL GO Green, which offsets the transport-related CO2 emissions of the individual package quantities.
- Ethletic brand products are the only ones shipped directly from the manufacturer, our influence on the shipping materials used is limited.
- In addition, we reserve a small amount per sneaker sold to donate to environmental and animal welfare organizations or to participate in concrete, transparent and measurable sustainability projects We are still in the early stages, but will of course report on this on our website and social media.
- That means not only our brands, but also we are active!