The vegan runner sneaker model Larch of the sustainable and ecological shoe brand ekn footwear from Frankfurt is something very special, mega hip in style with the high soles and individual design! The sustainable sneaker model Larch is a stylish everyday sneaker with so-called Retro Future elements and great color and material combinations. The chunky high sole completes the look perfectly around the current fashion zeitgeist. Super comfortable, great wearing comfort, cushioning and especially top processing distinguish this great sneaker!
The shoes are fairly handmade in Portugal in compliance with high social and environmental standards, which ensures durability and great wearing comfort. All materials used come from the region around the production site to limit supply chains and unnecessary CO2 emissions. Super stylish and sustainable sneaker with great craftsmanship!
- Upper made of recycled synthetic leather (microfiber made from recycled PET bottles) and recycled neoprene.
- Lining is made of recycled neoprene and recycled mesh
- The EVA sole is made of recycled materials and recycled chloroprene rubber.
- The rubber sole as well as the cushioning insert are recycled from leftovers from the conventional sole industry (upcycling) and offer premium running quality
- Fasteners and eyelets are nickel-free and therefore allergy-friendly
- Removable insole
- Sizes are normal
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Super Produkt, sehr bequem und sehr leicht trotz dicker Sohle!!!