The sustainable and vegan sneaker Classic 70's for women by Flamingos' Life in the beautiful color combination White Blue Grey are just perfect for every day, look super nice and stylish and are above all very comfortable. A sneaker through and through sustainable sneaker consisting of natural materials such as corn waste, cork, bamboo, organic cotton and natural rubber. The Flamingos sneakers are fairly produced in Elche, Spain and in addition 5 trees are planted for every pair sold!
- The shoes run about half a size larger than normal.
- The upper material consists of almost 50% corn waste
- Details and front are made from recycled PET bottles.
- The inner lining is made of 60% bamboo.
- The outsole is made of natural rubber
- The insoles are 100% vegetable, made from cork and natural rubber.
- All eyelets are chrome and nickel free
- The laces and the lining of the insole are made of organic cotton.
- The packaging consists of 85% recycled materials
- 100% Vegan, Fairly Made in Spain
- We recommend washing your Flamingos' Life shoes with a damp cloth and soap. Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry and do not bleach
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Sehr bequem und Pflegeleicht
Die Schuhe sind eher cremefarben und nicht weiß, wie abgebildet. Sind aber sehr angenehm leicht und bequem.