The sustainable and vegan sneaker G-Hela N-Pelle Eco by the sustainable German sneaker label Genesis Footwear is ideal for environmentally conscious and sustainable sneaker fans who also value style. The G-Hela N-Pelle Eco is a PETA-approved vegan sneaker and ideal for every fairfashion fan. Materials such as eco-friendly vegan microfiber suede are used in the manufacturing process. The lightweight low-top sneaker has a sporty and modern cut. A pleasant wearing comfort is provided by the EVA foam and the cork sole.
Each pair of Genesis sneakers are unique and handcrafted shoes made with a passion for fashion and sustainability. It is also ensured, that the sneakers are 100% handmade in a select and thoroughly inspected factory that meets the international standards of the BSCI code of ethics.
- The upper is made of eco-friendly vegan leather and vegan microsuede (microfiber with a suede look and feel).
- The inner lining is made of recycled cotton & Abacá Banana Canvas
- The insole is made of banana paper leather
- The insole is made of recycled EVA foam and cork from sustainable production.
- The laces and stitching are made from recycled P.E.T. plastic bottles.
- The midsole foam is made from seaweed.
- The outsole consists of at least 40% natural rubber and 10% rice husks (a waste product)
- Produced by BSCI Fair-Trade certified suppliers
- Shoe sizes are normal
- Shoetree is not included