The '89 model from the sustainable sneaker label Saye (formerly Wado) from Spain is a retro-inspired, mega stylish sneaker with the label logo sign on the strap made of cork and available in various beautiful color combinations. The Saye label hails from Barcelona and was founded in 2008 as a Kickstarter-funded project and has been a huge success ever since. The brand was even the most crowdfunded fashion company on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo. The sneakers are made under fair conditions in Portugal and 2 trees are planted for every pair sold (as of April 2021: 140,000 trees). Saye is also working with the company B-COME to get an independent and transparent estimate and opinion on the impact of the company's activities on the environment and to be able to take countermeasures
- The upper is made of leather certified to the high environmental and ethical standards of the Leather Working Group (LWG) Gold.
- The front panels are made from 65% recycled plastics and 35% wood shavings from the joinery industry.
- The inner lining is made of organic cotton
- The removable insole is made of recycled materials from the automotive industry. The lining of the insole is made of organic cotton.
- The outsole is made of 30% natural rubber and 70% synthetic rubber.
- The laces are made of organic cotton.
- The sneakers are normal fit
Rundherum begeistert! Tolle Sneaker, nette und hilfreiche Rückmeldung zu einer Frage und superschnelle Lieferung!
Insgesamt bin ich sehr zufrieden mit meinem Kauf bei "Sneakers unplugged". Bisher hatte ich die Schuhe dreimal an und sie passen gut und drücken auch nicht bei einer längeren zurückgelegten Strecke. Auch die Beratung vor Ort war kompetent, ehrlich und sehr freundlich.